- Arrival and Departure: Arrival from 3:00 pm, departure by 10:00 am; for early check in or late checkout please contact Reception.
- Afternoon snack. Enjoy coffee, tea, hot chocolate, juices and small sweet treats in the chimney lounge, daily from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- All-inclusive packages can only be booked for the dates listed.
- Inclusive services not taken cannot be reimbursed or paid in cash.
- The price doesn't includes the local tax of € 2,00 per person/day and starting from January 1st € 2,40 per person/day. Children up to 14 years af oage are ecempted.
- Dogs and pets are welcome only with advance notice. Please note that your four-legged friends are not permitted in the breakfast room and the HAUNOLD SPA. We ask you to keep your dog on a lead in the whole residence and on Piazzetta Senfter. We reserve the right to invoice for any damage caused. We charge € 16.00 per day and dog without food. This includes a daily cleaning of the floors and the Loden furniture in the apartment
- Non-smoking: All our apartments and communal areas are NON SMOKING. You are welcome to smoke on your balcony.
- Confirmation of your booking: Your booking will be binding once we have received a deposit of 25% of the total price. Please transfer your deposit to our bank account IT 27 O 06045 58790 000005000400 at Cassa di Risparmio San Candido, BIC CRBZIT2B078
- Travel cancellation insurance: For worry-free booking we recommend you take out travel cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation policy: Up to 1 month prior to the booked arrival date changes to your booking and cancellations can be made free of charge. In case of cancellation from 1 month to 7 days prior to the booked arrival date we charge 70% of the total amount. Within the last week we charge 90% of the total amount. In the event of early departure, late arrival or no-show 100% of the total booked services will be charged
- Apartment requests: We are happy to fulfil your wishes, but we ask for your understanding that we cannot guarantee reservation of specific apartment numbers.
- Payment methods: You can pay your invoice by cash (up to €2,999.99), EC card, Visa or Mastercard
- The apartments may vary from those shown in the drawings and pictures
- Errors and alterations cannot be excluded
- Required information according to EU-Regulation No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and Council. Platform for online resolution of consumer-related disputes (ODR) of the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Friendship is friendship, but rules are rules.
Good to know
What you should know: